The last comic book haul for me this year. It’s not the biggest of hauls, but it contains some very interesting books nonetheless. I decided to add the late-November hauls to the video. So it’s really a November/December haul and not just December. Here’s the list:
- Infinity, paperback (Marvel Comics)
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, paperback (BOOM! Studios)
- Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy, hardcover (Dark Horse Comics)
- Hulk: Planet Hulk, hardcover (Marvel Comics)
- Absolute Batman: The Long Halloween, hardcover/slipcase (DC Comics)
Check out my video for a walkthrough, where I also have a look on the insides of each book.
I think that the most interesting book on the list is the comic book adaption of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? published by BOOM! Studios. It came out this December and from what I can tell, it quickly sold out almost everywhere. So I am glad that I picked it up when I did. I even scored a copy for a friend as a gift. I wasn’t even aware that a comic book adaption had been made of this cult novel. It collects all 24 issues that were published, so it can almost be described as an omnibus of sorts.
Oh, and Happy Holidays to everyone out there! I hope you had a good one with a lot of great gifts and some good food.